Monday, September 18, 2006

must have more roving



Way #3....Roving. So many colors so many vendors. I wished I could have bought more. Here is some wool roving. Its 8oz in pinks, yelows and greens. I have already spun 165 yards! Its so fun. And I think the bag is cute too.


Way #4... Niddy Noddy... Awesome who invented this? You spin, you ply, you noddy and taaada you know your yardage.


Way #5...Sean... Ok he was upset that I was talking pictures of everything but him. He wanted to show off his new pants. But he is a great reason to go to the fiber fest, he wanted to buy me a new spindle!! How wonderful is he?


Now I am running out of roving and I am gonna have to start knitting again. Lol. I've almost finished a pair that I might blog tomorrow. I am gonna be in Jamestown on friday so I get to see Jane and the yarn. I have to show her all my yarn I have spun and the mittens I made.


I think that I will be going to Ruth's in Albany next week. I'll be like a knitting retreat. I have to plan ahead what I want to knit while I am there. OOOO I can't wait!

No comments: