Sunday, September 17, 2006

Fiber Fest Extravaganza!!!




Ah Hemlock, NY how I love thee so. I shall count the ways over the next few days, so I have more blogs to post and Jen doesnt get bored.


Way #1 Golding Spindles. (pictorials showing both angles and Winston running thru the shot)This is my second one. Sean bought me one last year and one this year. It is so pretty and very nice to use. I started spining in the car on the way home and spun one of the 3 balls of llama fiber i bought. The pic of the bookshelf shows the two remaing balls and the spun skein. In all its a little over 6 oz. The first skein 2 0z made 67 yrds of two ply yarn. It is called mabel, it has two differernt colors of natural llama fibers in it. Which leads me to...


Way #2 Llamas! and their fiber. So much fiber so little money so much fun. I got to pet lots of Alpacas and Llamas and they dont smell bad like the sheep do. I love how soft it is. It is wonderful to spin with, it just glides through my fingers.


Other ways will be posted tomorrow or maybe tonight if I get bored.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh good lord thank you lol... way number one totally distracted me from my papers for at least 20 mintues... i will expect more soon... i still have another paper to write and i need distractions!!!