Wednesday, September 06, 2006

"I've always enjoyed a knitting pattern" Dumbledore

Well here is my knitting shelf. It has numous unfinished projects on it as well as roving to spin. And on that note... here is a new book with tons of patterns to start. AND the other pic is of Sir Winston's new bed. Which is almost done and I just started it yesterday. Yes i am unemployed and have all day to knit. Don't forget all day to watch TV. Today Dr. John Carter and Lucy were stabbed by a schizophrenic. Lucy didn't pull through.




I also made bread. I baked pumpkin bread first. My second loaf was 100% whole wheat sandwich bread. I used the white whole wheat flour I bought yesterday at Wegmans. Its very yummy it has maple syrup in it but not too much so its just a little sweet.

Use 1 1/2 cups of lukewarm water, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 5 tablespoons of maple syrup, 3 1/2 cups whole wheat flour, 1 1/2 salt and 1 1/2 yeast.

mix tog, knead, rise for 2 hours, knead put in pan, rise for 1 hour, bake @ 350 for 45 minutes!

No comments: