Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ooo heaven is a place on earth

Yes Jen I miss you.

Here is how far i got my lace shawl done this past week. I ran out of the purple yarn and had to buy another ball yesterday. Of course while in the yarn store I had to buy something else. I bought yarn for an awesome christmas stocking that has beads and everything! It will be my christmas stocking of course. It is and off white and deep cranberry. Very exciting! I have never beaded before. It will be a project to take to school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes!!! i miss you too... i totally looked up the words to that song on the web ....


Ooh, baby, do you know what that’s worth ?
Ooh heaven is a place on earth
They say in heaven love comes first
We’ll make heaven a place on earth
Ooh heaven is a place on earth


now when we sing it we'll know the rest of the song instead of just humming the bars hahah.. how did that song get in our heads to begin with?!?!

Kathryn said...

Haha but just mumbbling along is the best part!