Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Chautauqua County Fair

These are all the projects I entered in the Chautauqua County fair this year. The fair was the week of July 24th, 2005. I took first place with the poncho, the top and the scarf. I took second with the mittens and hat. The Green poncho is made with homespun in key lime green. The pattern is the Martha Steward poncho. The top is a pattern from knit spring/summer 05 knit with cotton ease. The scarf is one of my favorite items I've made. It is a Griffindore scarf made with wool ease. I finished it last year at college. The hat is the kittyville hat from the first stitch and bitch book. The mittens have a cable rib that is similar to a pair in vintage knits. Both the mittens and the hat are knit with wool ease in frost.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

next year one of those ribbons will be mine muahhahahah ahahah