Thursday, August 25, 2005

HARRY POTTER BABY!

Harry Potter Rocks! I feel the need to state that frequently! So i need to start preparing myself for the 4th movie The Goblet of Fire, which will be out in November!!!!! I will need to find time in between all the books I have to read for class to reread the 4th book. Yes the text color change is in honor of all the Hogwarts houses. So instead of packing for school which i am leaving for in T minus 3 hours I would rather blog about Harry Potter. Yup, Sean may kill me when he gets here to help move me! So I'll be in Brockport tomorrow (Friday the 26th) then I'll have nothing to do cause no one else is there yet. My Megan doesn't arrive until sunday. And then I wont' be there cause of the wedding. It will be nice to set up my stuff without the both of us tripping over each other. I guess I'll just have to knit saturday. Poor me! Maybe I'll finish the shawl now that I have the yarn for it. Well I really should finish all the jazz I have to do here. I'll update my knitting pics when I finish that shawl (fingers crossed).

No comments: