Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Lace Shawl


This is my latest project. My first lace shawl ever! So I started it Sunday (8/14) and it needs to be finished by Sunday (8/28). Hmmm plus moving into my dorm, what are the chances I'll be able to finish it on time? I'll post in a few days with progress pics. Hopefully I'll get a lot done tomorrow at SnB. How sad it will be the last time I see Jen before she moves :-(

It is being made with Kiddy Print(MC) and will have a white CC. I bought the yarn from Elmwood Yarn Shop on Hertel in Buffalo. The pattern is from the newest VK (fall 05) pattern number 18. It seems really hard so I think I'll be asking Gale at SnB for help understanding the directions. I chose this color because I want to wear it with my awesome strapless black dress that I accent with light liliac shoes and a ribbon round the waist.

No comments: