Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sarge's Stocking


I am still working on the hat mentioned in yesterday's post, but I need to blog some of my FP ( finished projects).

Here is Sarge's Christmas stocking. I think it looks like a good dog stocking. It is wide enough to fit some bones and maybe even a new squeeky ball.

The hat is almost done. It should be able to block it today. Looking at my list of "to knits" for Christmas I plan to knit one item every weekend. There are 5 weekends left. I didn't count the weekend of the 23rd and 24th of December. So thats 5 projects done. And a large project or two small (ie: fetching) every week. 6 weeks left. That should take care of it.

Unfortunatly that doesn't leave time for spinning. But I do have some great yarn spun, I just can't decide what to knit it into!

No comments: