Tuesday, August 29, 2006

trying to catch up...



I finally got internet at my apartment! Now I can post all the stuff I've made in the past oh 8 months I havn't blogged. I will start with "Fetching" from Summer 2006 Knitty. I made them in Debbie Bliss cashmerino aran. This took one ball, literally, I had two feet left when I was done. I bought the same yarn in a grey to knit a pair for my cousin's birthday. Fetching is very fun to knit up and quite quick. The kitty in the background is Winston Eugene. He loves yarn as much as I do! Although for very differnt reasons. I got him a few weeks ago from the Chautauqua County Humane Society. He had been there since March 10th. Poor little guy. He is so happy to have a home. I'll write about him a lot, if you knew him you would too. Ok , I'll post another project tomorrow ( in theory).

No comments: